COMMENT AND I WILL...
1. Tell you something I learned about by looking at your DA page for 13 seconds.
2. Tell you a colour you remind me of.
3. Tell you what animal you'd be.
4. Tell you what movie, TV, or video game character you remind me of.
5. Ask you a question, and you must answer.
6. Tell you something I like about you.
7. Give you a nickname.
8. Write you a short story I made up on the spot.
9. Dare you to post this in your journal.
1. You seem to have done pieces for a variety of different projects, including The Brony Show, the Carnival Cat animatic, and an MLP CCG tournament. You’ve been busy.
2. Bluish green, the color of rusty copper.
3. A frog.
4. Rango, from that 2011 film from Nickelodeon Movies.
5. What is your LEAST favorite color?
6. I like the variety of subjects your artwork seems to cover, including contests, fanart of other fanart, and ponified versions of various video game franchises.
7. Jack the nimble.
8. Once upon a time there was the great abyss. The abyss was all there was. It was everything, everywhere, and everywhen. It had nowhere to go, and nothing to accomplish, because it was already everything. Naturally, this existence was maddeningly boring, so one day, the abyss decided to divide itself into dualities of light and dark, hot and cold, hard and soft, up and down. And before long, there were planets, and stars and trees and oceans and ponies. Now things were much less boring. The abyss noticed the ponies in particular, and found himself quite taken with them. He wanted to say hello, but whenever he tried, the ponies would always take his messages too seriously, and argue over their proper interpretation, even to the point of bloody holy wars. The abyss decided from then on that, while his existence was less boring, he was still doomed to be only ever an observer, lest he destroy what he was observing. The end.
9. You know what to do.